The Academy will
- Involve every parent and carer in their child’s education and development
- Identify the barriers to learning which are associated with the challenges young people face within the community, affecting their readiness and ability to engage and focus on learning
- Address these challenges by engaging and working with parents and carers to effect a culture shift to one of higher expectation, where parents and carers ensure their child attends, is supported in their learning and endeavours to make a positive impact on the Academy.
- Work with external agencies to enhance the education and well-being of the students
- Collaborate with other providers to provide a broad offer of education and training qualifications
- Use its specialist subject to benefit parents and the community
- Offer relevant learning opportunities to parents and the community.